Charter for the Order of St. Barbara
1. The Order of St. Barbara is to be a polling Order.
2. Only members of the Barony who have been involved with the Barony for 10 years or more are eligible for this Award.
3. The Baron/Baroness may not induct anyone into the Order unless the Order is in agreement.
4. At least 2/3rds of the Order must agree before someone may be inducted into this Order.
5. In case of a tie vote for a candidate, the Principal of the Order has the right to a second vote to break the tie.
NON POLLING ORDERS
Order of Job
This award is given in recognition to members of the populace who have given long term service to Bright Hills.
Order of the Silberberg
This award is given in recognition for instruction in the Marshal Arts as well as fighting.
Order of the Shell and Crescent
This award is given in recognition of skills in the Arts and Sciences.
Order of the Silver Scroll
This award is given in recognition for instruction in the field of Arts and Sciences
Order of the Augean Stables
This award recognizes those who have enriched the Barony either with one great deed or over extreme effort over a short period of time.